Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stamped Project #6

This is a lift of a card on the cover of the January/February PaperCrafts magazine. I loved the simplicity of it, and wanted to make my own version, with colors I love to play with - I always seem drawn to green and blue.

This is another project that uses THREE of my stamp sets - go me! I'm starting to feel on a roll now! I picked up a Stampendous background stamp set not long ago at Hobby Lobby, with all kinds of grand ideas in mind, but this is the first project I've ever actually USED one of them on. You can see the white design on the kraft background. The other is the white flourish - that's a CTMH set I've had for quite some while. And, of course, the greeting. I will say, that American Crafts set has seen quite a bit of use, both for my personal projects and for some class projects as well. I love the designs, just wish the stamps were "clingier."

At any rate, I love how this card came out. I'm actually thinking of making a whole set of them.

Supplies used: Kraft cardstock, patterned paper from an old AC Bailey KOTM (May ???), Stampendous Background Stamp, CTMH Playful Flourishes flourish stamp, American Crafts Sentiments stamp, Apple Barrel white acrylic paint, Black Stazon ink, button, ribbon, and twine from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Perfect.....I actually have no time for this stamp challenge, but Im loving seeing you do it. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails