Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stamped Project #4a

Although this is technically my fifth project this week, I can't officially call it that, because I didn't use a stamp from a new stamp set. I sort of got enamored with my new Love in Return set, and I really wanted to use this one for my card swap cards. (I attend a monthly card swap hosted by Michelle Cline - so fun!)

This could have easily been a "one sheet wonder" or "sheetload" type of card. The blue background pieces is 3 x 4, so you can get 12 out of a 12 x 12 sheet of paper. The patterned paper strips are 3 1/4 x 3/4, so you could easily get them from one sheet of double-sided paper, and by using both patterns could duplicate this look. I made 12 of them in about 30 minutes, and I'm all set for tomorrow night's swap!

Supplies used: Kraft cardstock, BoBunny double dot cardstock in blueberry, patterned papers from BoBunny's Mamarazzi line, cream cardstock, Love in Return stamp image from {ippity}, Fiskars 2" circle punch, CTMH Outdoor Denim ink, and Ranger Walnut Stain distress ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails