Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stamped Project #2


This layout is actually a class assignment for Dimensional Details, the latest class I'm taking at Big Picture Scrapbooking. (I must say, I'm getting rather addicted to these classes!)

This would be the pre-class assignment. Yes, that's right, the pre-class assignment. Despite the fact that the rest of the class will move onto Week 4 on Thursday. I am NOT in the accelerated group. Obviously.

The assignment was to pledge to ourselves to have fun with the class and to experiment and play - basically to accept that there are no rules to scrapbooking. I'm all about that! (Notice the printed background - it was actually a digital download that came with the class specifically for this assignment. Cool, huh?)

Can you see the stamped part? Maybe not...the photo is not that great, and...well, honestly, my stamping technique was not that great. But I'm learning, right? I actually used a CTMH background stamp to add a little something to the title letters, "play." See it now?

The title itself was cut with my Cricut using Make the Cut software. The font is Book Antiqua, and the cut is actually the shadow of the letters. The green vine was a free SVG file I found and thought it would be absolutely perfect for this page.

Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock, Barkley, patterned papers from Three Bugs in a Rug's Simple Pleasures line, flowers are Prima Sprites. Green vine cardstock and buttons from my stash. Stamp set: Spot On Backgrounds, Close to My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails