Thursday, April 15, 2010

MemoryWorks Clearance!

Have you checked out the MemoryWorks store lately? If you haven't, you should! There are tons of great items marked down to clearance prices to make room for all the awesome new goodies in the Spring catalog.


Things like these 7 Gypsies chipboard alpha stickers marked down to just $4.00 -













And the Beloved theme set from My Mind's Eye for only $5.43 -



















How about Maya Road Maya Mist in black and silver for only $9.45 -











Don't know what to do with it? Let's talk!






Or Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry rub-ons marked down to $5.60 -








So cute! I'm snagging some for a recipe binder project I'll be undertaking this summer.










These ZVA jewel flowers tickle my fancy for only $1.40 -


There are heaps of great deals like these just waiting to be grabbed in the Clearance section of the store. Head on over there now, and email or call me if you'd like to order. I'll be placing an order around 4:00 tomorrow (Friday, April 16), so if you'd like to share shipping costs - let me know ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails