Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stamped Project #5

Woohoo! This project actually used THREE of my stamp sets! This was a bonus project from Week 2 of Dimensional Details, in which we learned this stamp and resist technique. First, I stamped the flourish onto the tag with white acrylic paint. After it dried, I sponged on some blue and yellow distress inks. Next, I added the three little stamped designs over on the right. Finally, I cut a smaller rectangle to stamp my sentiment onto, followed the same procedure for inking it, and added the sentiment. Now my fingers are inky, and my soul is satisfied. I can't stop staring at it - I think it's lovely!

By the way, you can download the tag template here: Red Castle Shipping Tags. You can make them any size (mine are 2.687 x 4.687), and there are even different shapes to choose from. Cool little FREE software.

Supplies used: Apple Barrel white acrylic paint, Ranger Broken China Distress Ink, Ranger Old Paper Distress Ink, Black Stazon Ink, Autumn Leaves flourish stamp, CTMH On My Mind emblem stamp, inspirational stamp from my stash, white shipping tag, lace ribbon from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails