Friday, December 31, 2010

Blog Year in Review

I thought it would be fun to take a stroll down memory lane and look back over a year's worth of posts here on the ol' blog. I'm sharing some of my favorites here with you:

January- we learned all about creating cards inside and out, although I can tell you that I still get in a hurry and don't finish the insides most times.

February - ahhh, Make the Cut! I FINALLY took the plunge and bought the software I'd been talking about for over a year. I can honestly say, it has changed the way I scrap AND I use my Cricut much more now than I ever did before. I also decided to become an affiliate for the company, and I've done quite well with that!

March - this was an exciting month to drool over all the new goodies MemoryWorks was getting in the store. I sure bought a lot of new stuff this year - totally worth it!

April - I started to feel guilty about alllllllll my many neglected stamps. I made several projects, but, alas, I never completed the challenge to use each and every stamp. AND I've purchased SO many more this year! Oh well, I can always continue the challenge in 2011.

May - we had a blog hoppin' good time! It was so much fun to create projects for the hop and put together a cute little prize package. I'd definitely like to do more of these in the future.

June - GASC!!! My yearly trek to Arlington, Texas Great American Scrapbook Convention (the closest thing to Mecca for scrapbookers in this part of the country). Had more fun than the law should allow. No, really...they might still be looking for me...

July - BoBunny goodness! There's just something about BoBunny that I've always loved, and I created some of my favorite layouts using it.

August - we got to meet Penny, my little miniature schnauzer. I'm still enjoying the sound of her little feet chasing after me all over the house.

September - sadly, such a busy month that I must not have had time to post. Back to school was an easy transition this year, but again, busy.

October - we raised money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation with our Passionately Pink crop. Never have I been prouder of our sweet group of scrappers!

November - another busy month, apparently. Preparing for the holidays must have had all of my attention, and I did not make time to post.

December - we learned that Santa does, in fact, have a privacy policy and has been enforcing it since there were children. Too funny!

I hope you've enjoyed reminiscing with me. Honestly, 2010 was a challenging year for me on a lot of levels, and I am looking forward to 2011 with hope and excitement for what this new year will hold.

Blessings to you and yours for a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails