Sunday, October 31, 2010

Passionately Pink - We Did It!

Now that October almost officially over (just a few hours left now), I can announce the results of our efforts to raise money for the SGK Foundation this month and last. I am so pleased and proud to say that we not only met our goal to raise $500 collectively, but we also went over by $7! Way to go, everyone who gave! Your generosity touches me and blesses me. And, since we cut out the "middle man" this year, you can be assured that every dollar has gone directly to fund breast cancer research. What an awesome way to honor our fallen sisters as well as the many breast cancer survivors we know and love. Again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Here are just a few pics of our fun PP crop!


Muah! Love you gals!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails