Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas Planner Class

You may remember this project from a couple of years ago (can't remember if I posted it back then, and I'm too lazy to check LOL), but I'm just now getting around to teaching a class on it.

We'll be making this Christmas/holiday planner:


But, we'll be using these newer, fabulous papers and embellies:


Nice, huh? Class will be held Saturday, October 30, from 10 am - til around noon. Yep, I realize that's Trick-or-Treat night, and some might say a little early for a Christmas project, but I think it's the perfect time to begin planning for the holiday! So make plans to join us. Please RSVP by Wednesday, Oct. 27, so I can have enough kits prepared. Space is limited, so hurry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails