Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Flower Child

Simply put, I love BoBunny. Love their papers, love their stickers, love their embellishments, love their blog, love them.

So when I finally got my hands on the Flower Child line, I instantly wanted to play. Here are a couple of layouts I made using this fun stuff.

This first layout shows off one of my favorite pictures - My sweet niece Sophie on Easter Sunday. Precious!

And the second layout shows off a photo of me and two of my nieces as we prepared for the Parkinson's 5K walk in April. Here we are, all poised to run - we collectively finished last. But we had such a blast together!

Both layouts are based on sketches, one from PageMaps' May edition, and the other from Nic Howard's Dimensional Details class. Both - fun to work with.

You can check out the Flower Child line (and other great BoBunny stuff) here: BoBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails