Monday, January 24, 2011

New Year's Resolutions (Scrappy Ones, That Is...)

January's challenge on the MemoryWorks consultant site was to scrapbook your New Year's resolutions. Idea being that if you wrote them down, and further, went so far as to actually make a layout about them, you'd be more likely to keep them.

Now I swore off "life resolutions" years ago, but I do embrace the "One Little Word" concept (see previous post about that). That left me a little at a loss as to completing the challenge. But then I thought, "Y'know, I DO have some scrappy resolutions that I really want to see through in the upcoming year." So I made a page about those. And here it is, without further ado...



Product List: Echo Park Patterned Life Is Good patterned paper, alpha stickers, and element stickers. I created the photo collage in HP Photosmart Essential, then cut the photos apart and adhered them to the patterned paper. Computer journaling is done in Toxica font.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails