Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving...

I had the chance to retreat with a bunch of fun scrappin' friends over the weekend, and, even though I didn't get just TONS done like I normally do (too busy socializing - I haven't laughed that much in a long time - and I needed it!), I did come away feeling rested, refreshed, and inspired.

To top it off, I got to enjoy a rare snow day today, and I've been browsing around searching for new goodness.

Here's what I've found that I'm loving:

From BoBunny

Crazy Love

and Crush

And from Echo Park

Wintertime

and Be Mine

I can just see so many cute cards and layouts with these! And with Valentine's Day coming up (and my family's banquet/talent show), I can't wait to play!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin it all too! Want to come shop! Love your new background too! Love my Birthday Aunt too! Happy Birthday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails