Monday, November 24, 2008

November Goodies Kit Projects

Okay, so it feels a little bit like going back in time to post Fall projects when I've already posted about Christmas products. But I finally got to actually PLAY with one of my kits, and I just really wanted to share!

This is called a pull-out book. I used a tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.com to make it. FYI, if I were to do it again, I would resize the cover to be 6" and the inserts to 4." Still, I love the colors, and love how it turned out. I am going to let my family write on the tags the things they are thankful for this year.






I used the Maya Road tag book to make a little recipe booklet. I am going to cut 3 x 5 index cards into the shape of the tags and add the recipes between the chipboard dividers.





Then I created a card and a layout. And would you believe? I still have one whole sheet of patterned paper left for a layout of Adam visiting the pumpkin patch when he was in Kinder. Now if I can only find that darn picture....





Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails