Monday, November 24, 2008

December Kit of the Month Sneaks

Wow! Two posts in one day!

I have been a busy bee, churning out the projects while I have precious time to do them. I'm afraid I'll have to spend tomorrow cleaning, however. The family will be here for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

Oh, well, enough small talk! I wanted to show you a few projects I've come up with using the December Goodies Kit. I'm telling you, since the moment that kit arrived on my doorstep, I couldn't wait to crack into it.

Have a look!

Merry Christmas Door Hanging:


Next up is a Christmas Organizer - sure to come in handy this holiday season. I got this idea at http://www.symmetry.typepad.com/. She sells the inserts, but I found them just as easy to make myself. Or you can download and print them from http://www.organizedchristmas.com/.


And, finally, a set of Christmas ornaments. These are made from our acrylic mini scallop tag album. I just took it apart and decorated each piece as an ornament. I stamped some of them with a snowflake image in white Stazon ink. Fun!

Hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails