Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stamped Project #11 and a Giveway!

Remember that stamped, layered flower I posted the other day? Yep, that's the same one you see on this card. I decided to add a pin back to it and attached it to this Mother's Day card (a spinoff of an idea I saw in the June Scrapbooks, Etc.). This is also another project in which I was able to incorporate three of my stamp sets - I am rockin' and rollin'! My goal for the weekend: figure out just how many stamp sets I actually have to get through, and how many I've already worked with. I am so enjoying this process!

Now, in the vein of Mother's Day and feeling the love, I thought now would be a great time to do a little giveaway here on the ol' blogola. Just leave me a comment telling me what you love about stamping between now and 5:00 PM CST on Sunday, May 9, and I will choose a comment at random to receive a sample stamp from the {ippity} Love in Return stamp set. You'll get to see firsthand how the cling mount works and the awesome quality of these rubber stamps! Who knows, I might throw in a little lagniappe, too. So get commenting!

Supplies used: White cardstock, CTMH Spot on Backgrounds stamp, HOTP Stamped Stitches stamp, CTMH A Little Everything stamps, CTMH Juniper Ink, CTMH Sunflower Ink, Bazzill Whirlpool cardstock, Fiskars Threading Water border punch

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I love everything about cardmaking and scrapbooking, especially stamping. I have recently had the opportunity to use clear stamps and I must say that they are awesome. (yes, I consider myself a novice :-p)

    Stamps allow a scrapper to be versatile...they offer variety and variations to any project. Im still fairly new at scrapping, but I receive so much inspiration from stamps and stamping idea books. I can't wait to build a large collection of clear stamps.

    Now, I have never heard of ippity. Thanks Lisa, for the introduction. I will definitely take a look at ippity to see what they offer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails