Monday, June 8, 2009

GASC 2009

Jakki and I had a blast, and next year we hope to make it an even longer trip!

We cropped, shopped, and took a class (for the first time in 6 years!). Here are a few pics of our adventures.

Waiting for the Friday night fun to begin...

Cindy and Melissa - making pretties at the Saturday night crop...and catching up on gossip! :)

Jakki and Mary working hard...

I've just finished making a 12-card class set...now what?

Everyone at the crop waiting for the Grand Prize drawing - a Silhouette. We think it was rigged. ;)

Tired but happy at the end of another fun girls' weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What are the dates for next year? I wanna go!!!!! I won't have any babies still nursing and they'll all be big enough to spend a week without me. (I say that now but I have never spent more than 24 hours away from Elijah and he's 3). I really would like to go with you all next year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails