Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scrappin' for St. Jude's

I am beyond excited! My plans for a charity crop for St. Jude's are finally being set into motion. Originally, I wanted to hold the crop during the same weekend as the Minden St. Jude's auction, but met with several roadblocks trying to get that set up (chiefly, a place to hold it). But now I finally have a date, and it's almost 6 months exactly from the ScrapPink crop. Perfect timing, I think.

So, our fabulous crop will be held Saturday, March 28 at the Country Place Restaurant in Minden. It's a great location and Mr. McFarland, the owner, is even going to provide lunch for the croppers!

I have so much to do now to prepare...from setting up classes to getting goodie bags ready to gathering prizes, to...to...well, everything! But it's a good kind of busy, and I am so glad to be doing it for my favorite cause, St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

Stay tuned for details and registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails