Friday, February 13, 2009

Class & Crop

I'm ready to get back into the groove of holding classes. I really miss it when I haven't had one in a long time. For February, we'll be doing a 4-page spread using the very pretty Comfort kit from My Mind's Eye. This kit has so many great elements to it, and the layouts will hold several pictures of almost any type. Class begins at 10 am on Saturday, February 28, and will last about 2 hours. Cost is $15. Deadline for signing up is Friday, February 20.

I'm also holding my second monthly crop that same afternoon from 2 pm to 10 pm. We had so much fun at the last one, I wish we could do it every weekend! Cost for the crop is $10, and snacks, drinks, and a light supper are included. Sign up ASAP, as I have a definite number of spots available.

If you'd like to come to the class and stay for the crop, no problem! In fact, you'll even save a little money. Do both for only $20! Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails