Sunday, April 7, 2013

Is this cheating?


This doesn't technically qualify as new content, but I was playing around with Wordle for a class assignment today, and thought I'd see what it came up with when I typed in my blog address. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

So,yeah. It's been a while since I've posted here. I have these visions of posting great stuff at least once a week, then life gets in the way and a month and a half goes by before I find myself here again. Last month I was a guest poster on the MemoryWorks blog, so that's where all my new content ended up. This month? Well, let's just say that taking a technology class AND a reading comprehension class is about to do me in. But this too shall pass, and soon I will be free to happily post away again. Famous last words and all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails