Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Latest Haul


January was a fun month for me, scrappy supplies-wise. I hosted a catalog party for my friend Dee. See, originally, I only wanted something to carry my Big Kick in. I do love to have it with me when I go places to crop.

Then Dee told me about the Sale-a-bration, so I decided to see what was what, and how much free stuff I could earn. Let me tell you, I was NOT disappointed! My friends and I placed an order over $250 (pretty good for short notice, and being right after the holidays), so I got 4 free Sale-a-bration items PLUS the bonus glitter paper they give to all hostesses this month in celebration of their 25th anniversary. So of the items you see in this picture, I only actually ordered the Big Kick Dr. bag (which I LOVE!), the doily stamp set, and the basic label stamp. That's it. The rest I either got from Sale-a-bration items or free hostess goodies. And I've already started to play. Woohoo!
Stampin Up! goodies
The other order I received this month is for 3 collection kits I'm considering using in some upcoming classes, either local, online, or at the community college.  I got Basic Grey Clippings, Echo Park Hello, Spring, and Crate Paper On Trend. I just think these collections are super-versatile and will make some gorgeous layouts.

Collection kits for classes



What scrappy playthings have you received lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails