Sunday, June 27, 2010

June Class Layouts

I used Basic Grey's Kioshi line to create these layouts. The first is my take on a Becky Fleck class I took at GASC earlier this month. The flowers were created from white tissue paper and Glimmer Misted.



The second layout is also a Becky Fleck layout -from June's PageMaps. I cut out the butterflies out of white cardstock on my Cricut using Make the Cut software, then ran them through the Texture Boutique, then finally, Glimmer Misted them.




We had a great time creating these beautiful layouts. You can order supplies to make your own by contacting me (I am placing a group order on Wednesday of this week). And if you'd like to learn more about using Glimmer Mist, be sure to sign up for My Crop Camp, as I will be doing a very technique-based class using it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails