Friday, February 12, 2010

Card Class and News!


Okay, so I finally got photos to post of tomorrow's card class. I thought it would be so genius to get pictures of these Valentine's themed cards against a background of snow, and I was in such a hurry to do so I managed to forget one of the cards! So if you're coming to the class, you'll actually be making TEN cards, not just the nine shown here. LOL

Speaking of snow - the boys and I have had the BEST time out in it! They crack me up - a little white powder turns my two big teenagers into toddlers again. They kept "building forts" and "stocking ammunition" for their "enemies." Like I said - they crack me up. And I struck photo GOLD with some of their antics. More on that later.

Onto my NEWS!!! I was so excited, thrilled, honored, and grateful to find out this morning that I was chosen runner up in Reminisce's Passports contest. You can see my entry and the post announcing the winners here: Reminisce: The Winners of the Passport Contest Are.... So exciting - it's the first contest I've entered, and I used supplies I won from Tami Sanders's blog.

And one more piece of news: I've decided to become an affiliate for Make The Cut Cricut Compatible Software. Look for the link to appear on my blog on February 16th. If you're contemplating purchasing this amazing software, I'd like to invite you to wait until then and use my link. :) I'll also be posting some really cool stuff made using this software in the very near future, so stay tuned for that.

Until then, stay scrappy - and WARM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails