Friday, January 22, 2010

Some More Design Your Life Class Layouts

Okay, so last time I posted, we were heading into Week 2, and I had just finished Week 1. Well, guess what? We're now headed into Week 4!!!, and I've only finished one assignment for Week 2. Yeah, I'm laggin' a little. I do have my pics printed for the rest of Week 2's assignments, and hope to make some headway on Week 3 this weekend, although I've got some pretty big plans that might deter me. I'm really looking forward to next weekend's crop - I've got high hopes of actually catching up then!

Anyhoooooo...here's what I've done so far:

Week 1, Assignment 2













Week 1, Real World Color Assignment



















Week 2, Real World Color Assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails