Friday, October 2, 2009

ScrapPink Report

Our ScrapPink event on Saturday, September 26 was so much fun! I had a wonderful time getting to know each of the attendees, and the level of talent in the room was through the roof!

I am happy to report that our tenacious little band raised $450 for breast cancer research. Them's braggin' rights, because last year's event raised the same amount of money, but with seven additional croppers!

We're not done raising money, either. For the month of October, I will be donating all my class fees to the Susan G. Kohmen Foundation. So, if you've never taken one of my classes, consider letting your first one be this month - you'll learn how to make a fun project, and you can feel good about helping out a very worthy cause while doing it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails