Friday, July 3, 2009

Back from Mexico

Richard and I made it back into town around 1:30 yesterday. I was so tired from the trip I didn't even check my email till around 8:30. That's tired.

We had a great time. Saw some new places, met some new people, and enjoyed some new experiences (like a random security check and a Mexican cab ride). Most of all, we enjoyed reconnecting with each other.

Here are a few pics of our adventures. I can't wait to scrapbook them (196 in all)! And, of course, I've already got the papers - some Cosmo Cricket "Snorkel," some Fancy Pants "Soiree," and the AC Bailey July Kit of the Month - awesome!



Wastin' away at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville in Cozumel

Horseback riding in Progreso

Our "Love Boat," the Carnival Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Glad you and Richard had a great time. I can't wait to see your album once you get it finished. Have a great weekend. Audrey

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails