Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winners Announced!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. This week really got away from me, but I am LOVING that. It means that Christmas break is right around the corner, and our trip to Disney World. That's right! My family and I are returning to Disney World again this year for Christmas. I am so excited I can hardly sleep. Not that any of this has anything to do with Cyber Saturday winners. Focus, Lisa.

Alright...so I know you're ready, so drumroll, please!

The winner of the CHRISTMAS words challenge is - Mandy Brown!

The winner of the Wish List challenge is - Joy Dick!

AND

The winner of the crop survey challenge is - Patrice Hilton!

Ladies, I have your prizes, and will get them to you ASAP! Congratulations, and thanks for playing along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails