Friday, October 3, 2008

Scrap Pink News and Pictures

It's been a whole week since Scrap Pink...sorry I am just now posting.

I shared with the ladies in attendance that we were able to raise $450 for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation!!! Is that awesome, or what?

Many thanks go to the Coca-Cola Bottling Company for their donation of drinks for the crop, and to Wal-Mart for their donation of food. Be sure to show them your appreciation for getting involved.

I think a great time was had by all, and I am eager to do it again next year. In fact, I'm not sure I want to wait a whole year. Another cause that has always been close to my heart is St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I'd really like to do another one of these events to raise money to donate to them. Stay tuned for more info on that.

I also thought I'd share a few pictures of our day:




Didn't we look pretty in pink? If you took pictures, I'd love for you to share. Just email me at kwitekreative@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails